Townsend Acanthus Leaf Transitional Curio Cabinet
Incandescent lighting and generously sized extra thick glass
shelves offer sturdy, yet elegant display for your village
collectibles and other prized collections. Acanthus leaf molding,
exquisite Windsor Cherry finish and adjustable power receptacle
cord create versatile options for collection display while
providing a beautiful furniture design element for your home.
- Acanthus leaf molding accents the pediment along with reeded
columns at the sides.
- An adjustable power receptacle cord runs down an interior
corner for lighted collectibles at every shelf level. Patent
- The sliding glass door in the front features beveled glass and
offers an unobstructed view and easy access.
- Two incandescent lights provide an ideal illumination level for
- Extra thick glass shelves offer plate grooves and can be
adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on
uneven and carpeted floors.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- No-ReachT light switch is conveniently located on the back of
- Pad-LockT cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and
- Door slides right, opening is 14 in. on left
- Door slides left, opening is 18 in. on right
- 50 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 80 in. H