- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Jan. 29 and Mon. Feb. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Traditional Japanese Jute Shoji Screen
This Japanese Shoji screen uses tightly woven jute to comprise its
panels. Raminwood frame has a natural finish and uses East Asian
style mortise and tenon joinery to create a striking piece you can
use to divide or accent your space.
- Screens may vary slightly in color
- A substantial and unique variation of a traditional Japanese
- With woven jute panels
- A great choice where the white paper of traditional style shoji
room divider screens may not fit with the decor
- East Asian style mortise and tenon joinery used
- Shade is strong
- Tightly woven jute that blocks light and provides complete
- Panel frames are crafted from durable and lightweight
beautifully finished Spruce wood
- Lacquered brass
- 2-Way hinges mean you can bend the panels in either
- Natural finish
- Assembly required
- Each panel: 17.5 in. W x .75 in. D x 71 in. H
- 3 Panels: 53 in. wide (flat)
- Approximately 45 in. wide (panels folded to stand upright)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.