- Ships as a Small Parcel; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Aug. 23 and Tue. Aug. 29 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Traveler Turntable in Black
By the late 50's, stereo records reached a peak
in the marketplace as hi-fi sound reproduction attained its largest
audience to date. The portable turntable was introduced in the late
1950's and provided music lovers with a sense of independence,
allowing them to easily cart their record player from one locale to
another. The popularity of this unit was due in no small part to
its portability, but also to its suitcase styled finishing touches
that became a Crosley hallmark. The Crosley Traveler Turntable is
designed to reflect the portable stylings of yesteryear. This fan
favorite is a 3 speed belt driven turntable that plays 33 1/3, 45
and 78 RPM records. The Traveler includes modern conveniences such
as a diamond stylus needle and dynamic full range stereo speakers.
So whether you choose Ella Fitzgerald or Elvis, celebrate your
vinyls in portable style.
- Belt driven turntable mechanism
- Plays 3 speeds - 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records
- Plays 7 in., 10 in. & 12 in. records
- Diamond stylus needle
- Adjustable tone control
- Dynamic full range stereo speakers
- Chrome snap closure
- Corner guards
- Metal and Resin handle
- 11 in. L x 17 in. W x 7 in. H
- AC Voltage
- Audio Features
- CD Recorder • Handle • Turntable
- Depth (Inches)
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Metal • Resin
- Retro • Traditional
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
- CR49-BK Remailer Charge
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.