Ultra 18-in. 13.5 AMP Electric Snow Thrower
- Best Use: Medium driveways and walkways
- Clearing Width: 18 in.
- Depth of Snow Cut: 10 in.
- Maximum Throw Distance: 20 ft.
- Maximum Plowing Capacity: 650 pounds/min
- Motor: 13.5 AMP
- Directional Control: Adjustable chute (180 degrees)
- Rotor: 4 steel blades Instant start
- Safety switch button prevents accidental starting
- Compact wheels for easy maneuverability
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start
- Maintenance free
- ETL approved
- 2 years warranty
- 45 in. L x 19 in. W x 38 in. H (31.3 lbs)
Responding to the need for an easy-to-use machine that could
tackle heavier snowfall on large driveways and walkways, Snow Joe
developed the Snow Joe Ultra SJ620, a larger electric snow thrower
that delivers the power of a gas machine with the convenience of an
electric unit. Driven by a 13.5 AMP motor, the Snow Joe Ultra moves
up to 650 pounds of snow per minute. Its durable, 4 blade rotor,
constructed of heavy grade steel, cuts a full 18-in. wide and
10-in. deep with each pass, clearing 2450 square feet per hour. In
addition to its hard-working plowing capacity, the Snow Joe Ultra
features an adjustable discharge chute that rotates a complete 180
degrees to provide full control over the snow discharge direction.
The chute deflector can also be adjusted to control the height of
the snow stream. Easy-glide pivot wheels make the Snow Joe Ultra
easy to turn and maneuver on each pass. The scraper blade at the
base of the unit efficiently scrapes the snow clear to the
pavement. Like the Snow Joe 322, the Snow Joe Ultra SJ620, is
powered electrically, making it effortless to start and maintain.
No gas, oil, or tune-ups are necessary. For heavier snowfall on
large driveways and walkways, the Snow Joe Ultra SJ620 is your
smart solution this winter.