Ultra Retro Nickel Clock
Dive into retro fabulous existence with this uniquely designed
decolicious sensation. With ebony knobs accentuating perched
elegantly at the end of each stainless steel extension and pendulum
inspired hands, this selection exudes a sense of stylish taste and
originality within any home.
- This retro clock is an adaptation of a classic George Nelson
design that was first produced by Howard Miller in the 1940's.
- The center is finished in brushed nickel
- Surrounded by 12 black satin balls on nickel finished
- Black hands complete the duotone style.
- Quartz, battery operated movement.
- D. 2" (5 cm)
- Dia. 14" (36 cm)
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.