- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jul. 25 and Tue. Jul. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Up-Down Count Timer Clock
Players will know when it's time to hit the
showers when you use the MacGregor Up/Down Count Timer Clock in
your physical education class, during sports practice or at a game.
It's easy to ensure the team is spending practice time wisely and
making the most out of their training with this clock, which counts
up or down from the set time and sounds the horn when time's
- 4 in. LED numbers count up or down to let players know how much
time remains in practice sessions or drills
- Built-in horn sounds when the timer runs out, providing an
- Counts up or down from 99:59, allowing a time limit of up to
one and a half hours
- Runs for up to eight hours on the battery, which can be
recharged using 120-volt AC power
- Start, stop, clock, timer and reset controls make it easy to
customize the timer for each session
- 4 in. red digits
- Warranty: One year
- Black color
- 4 in. L x 13 in. W x 6 in. H
- AC Voltage
- Best Uses
- Casual Use
- Describe Yourself
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Reviewed • Top Rated
- Was this a gift?
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.