- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Sep. 13 and Wed. Sep. 19 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Fixed Side Convertible Crib in Black Finish
The Valentia Fixed Side Convertible Crib
surrounds your little darling in comfort and style with this
beautiful, sleigh designed crib. Curved edges, flowing lines and a
gorgeous white finish create a crib that even royalty would adore.
With secure, static side rails and an adjustable one piece mattress
support base, this piece provides crucial stability and function.
This crib is not only delightful, but it is a smart investment;
converting from a standard crib to a toddler and daybed, but
ultimately into a full-size bed complete with headboard and
footboard (full size bed rails not included). Set-up this royal
piece with ease by following the simple, easy to follow assembly
instructions provided by Stork Craft.
- The crib was manufactured in 2011 or later and complies with
the new federal safety standards issued by the CPSC
- 4 in 1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib: converts from a full size
crib to a toddler bed, to a daybed, to a full-size bed (full size
bed rails not included)
- Solid stationary sides offer security and stability to last a
- Three mattress-support positions to accommodate your babies'
- Mattress not included
- Solid wood and wood product construction
- Easy to assemble with permanently attached instructions
- Comes with a 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Designed with safety in mind as it meets current U.S. and
Canada safety standards
- JPMA Certified
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 60.8 in. L x 29.5 in. W x 50.5in. H ( 80 lbs.
- Crib Safety: ShopLadder cares about the safety of the products
we sell especially for your new little one. We work closely with
our manufacturers and only carry those items which meet or exceed
federal and state laws. If you are considering buying a new crib or
even using a previously owned or heirloom crib, we recommend you
visit cribsafety.org to learn more about crib safety.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.