- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Aug. 1 and Tue. Aug. 7 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties ranging from 1 to 10 years are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Venetian PowerTilt Treatment Table
The Powertilt is the fully-powered flagship of
the highly-regarded venetian series. This popular treatment table
combines the best features of the touchamerica pedestal powertilt
and the golden ratio venetian electric uplift. It is comfortable,
versatile, and durable offering push button electric adjustments,
contemporary elegance, ergonomic design, and plush comfort for your
clients. Its powerful lift mechanism can raise 450 pounds quietly
and smoothly. Three smooth, robust electric motors control table
elevation, as well as the position of the torso and leg sections.
The base layout is trim and functional, with no bulky cabinet or
legs to obstruct movement around the table.
- Four piece adjustable top
- Round corners
- Three layer foam
- Adjustments - Easy motorized adjustments of torso, knee, and
upper body sections
- Main lift mechanism - One 24v DC, 5 amp max motor/actuator, UL
- Top lift mechanism - Two 24v DC, 5 amp max motor/actuators,
powered through a 110v, 5 amp transformer
- Hand control
- Back tilt angle- 0 to 60 degree
- Knee tilt angle - 0 to 30 degree
- Foam - 2 in. firm bottom layer and 1.75 in. medium-density
layer of urethane polymer
- Polyester batting - 0.50 in. fluffy polyester dacron top
- Foot control
- Frame - 0.75 in. plywood frame reinforced for armrests and face
- Made from environmentally super safe PU vinyl and plywood
- Top Size: 73 in. L x 30 in W
Venetian base and frame:
- Sleek and contemporary design
- Leg recess - 10 in. recess from ends of table
- Height range - 24 in. to 32 in.
- Lifting weight capacity 375 lbs
- Static weight capacity 600 lbs
- Made from carbon steel anodized aluminum
- Tubular steel frame base with white powder coat finish
- The Memory Foam Pillow is being included at no charge to
- 73 in. L x 30 in. W x 24 in. H (220 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.