- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Mar. 10 and Mon. Mar. 16 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Victorian Mansion Kids Outdoor Playhouse
Let your child's imagination soar with this enchanting Victorian
mansion playhouse. Will she be a princess or a lady? The
possibilities are endless with Victorian mansion. You can plant
real flowers in the flower boxes and an adult door allows you to go
in with your child. Light their imaginative fire with this
incredible outdoor playhouse.
- Victorian Mansion is roughly 10' high at the peak
- Intended for an advanced DIY person (2 people 2 days)
- 2' x 3' wood wall framing
- 2' x 3' wood trusses for 8' x 16'
- 2' x 4' wood trusses for 10' x 18'
- Preprimed siding fastened onto wall panels
- Prefastened gingerbread trim
- 17 working 14 in. x 21 in. windows with safety glass, grids and
- Child dutch door (20 in. wide x 40 in. high)
- 8 Flowerboxes for the bottom windows
- Adult door (4'wide x 6' high)
- Hardware to assemble (screws, latches, handles, nails)
- Loft with ladder for turret side
- Outside corner trim (high quality composite material)
- Fancy Victorian trim
- Floor Included
- Link to excellent downloadable online manual with color
pictures and step-by-step assembly instructions
- Walls are in panelized sections, everything else is precut and
labeled for you
- Window Boxes
- Printed Manual
Assembly is required:
- Shingles, drip edge and paint are NOT included but can
easily be purchased at a local store
- Customer Provides 2 pressure treated 4 in. x 4 in. x 16 foot
and 1 pressure treated 4 in. x 4 in. x 14 foot for the 8x16 Size
and 2 pressure treated 4 in. x 4 in. x 18 foot and 1 pressure
treated 4 in. x 4 in. x 14 foot for the 10x8 Size
- 8' x 16'
- 10' x 18'
Playhouse kits are shipped nationwide via common carrier. When your
shipment is expected to be delivered via common carrier, you will
be required to have 2 people there to help unload. Your shipment
will arrive on a pallet (number of pallets will vary with size of
building). The truck driver will help remove the bands and wrapping
on the pallet, the 2 people will then be required to unload each
panel from the truck.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.