- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Apr. 26 and Wed. May. 2 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day limited manufacturer's warranty is provided for Phlebology products and a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty is provided for Orthopedic products.
ViscoPed S Insoles
The most comfortable insole on the market,
ViscoPed S has softer comfort area at the pressure points of the
foot. A must for people who spend a lot of time on their feet
standing, walking, or running.
- Full-length medical-grade viscoelastic silicone insoles
incorporating softer areas under the ball of the foot to aid in the
desired realignment of metatarsal regions and to provide additional
- Softer silicone in heel region for shock load reduction with
additional cushioning on the medial side, the area most sensitive
to plantar fasciitis pain
- Reduces shock throughout the entire length of the foot and your
- Slight contouring of the arch for gentle support
- Ventilation holes allow for air circulation and heat
- Comfortable and long lasting, may be easily trimmed for optimum
- Always sold in pairs to prevent leg length discrepancies,
ViscoPed S may be converted from one shoe to another
- Does not absorb odors and easy to clean with soap and warm
- Does not contain latex
- Can be used to treat:
- Fat pad atrophy
- Foot pain (plantar pain)
- Morton's neuroma
- Back and joint pain
- Forefoot and toe deformities
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.