- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Apr. 4 and Tue. Apr. 10 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Mosaic Dragonfly Table Lamp
We make every effort to ensure colors are
represented accurately online. However, due the nature in which
these lamps are crafted, slight color variations in stained glass
are normal and help to make each lamp beautifully unique. Also, the
appearance of the colors in the shade will be dependent on the
lighting in the room and whether the lamp is lit. A show-stopping
piece that will brighten your home and your heart. Dragonflies are
steeped in mythology; their name is literally derived from the
belief that dragonflies were once dragons. Historically, they are a
symbol for change, maturity, power and poise. Because dragonflies
spend most of their days as immature - flying for only a fraction
of their lives - they represent the virtue of living one's life in
the moment. The iconic dragonfly motif is a perfect complement to a
- Requires two 60 watt Type A bulb
- WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of
California to cause cancer or to cause birth defects or other
- Two goosenecks that are curved in opposite directions
- Cone-shaped shades boast floral designs
- Switch type: Rotary
- Glass count: 288
- Antique bronze hardware
- For indoor use
- Care: Clean with a damp cloth or with lemon oil polish; dry
with a clean, dry cloth
- Made from glass and iron
- Minimal assembly required
- Cabochon count: 36
- Base Dimensions: 8.25 in. dia.
- Cord length: 75 in.
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Shade: 7 in. Dia. x 5.5 in. H
- Overall: 16 in. L x 7 in. W x 22 in. H (11 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.