- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Dec. 19 and Mon. Dec. 25 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2018; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
We Eat and We Eat Some More Kitchen Wall Plaque
Turn your kitchen into an elegant cuisine with
French-themed wall plaques featuring original artwork from The
Stupell Home Dec Collection. Transport your family and dinner
guests to a Paris bistro or a chateau in the French countryside,
where cold cuts are called charcuterie and even eggplant is
delightfully named aubergine. Choose from square or oval plaques
made from sturdy fiberboard and hand-finished with coved borders.
Each one comes with a sawtooth hanger for quick and easy
- Made in USA
- Ready for Hanging
- Hand Finished and Original Artwork
- No Assembly Required
- 15 in L x 0.5 in W x 10 in H (2 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Modern Art
- Art Types/Media
- Graphic Art • Illustration Art • Signs & Plaques
- Height (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Wood Composite
- NAF Compliant
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.