- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Nov. 23 and Tue. Nov. 29 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 6-month manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Whitewash Large Decorative Vase
This utilitarian handcrafted vase from
internationally known artist Neal Adams combines flawless beauty
with design finesse. It’s just the kind of vase that knows
how to make a dramatic first impression in any setting, thanks to
its intriguing texture, depth and natural shades of antique gold
weaving across the whitewashed base. Because it’s painted by
hand and not by machine, the pattern is always slightly different
from one vase to the next. With its unique bottle shape and organic
design, it’s also the perfect container for showcasing the
rise of longer, fuller flowers, bundled branches or exotic bamboo
grass. But perhaps the real beauty of this towering vase lies in
its durable construction. Handmade from synthetic resin, the vase
is lightweight and essentially shatterproof.
- Hand painted
- Virtually indestructible polyresin mold
- 14.50 in. Dia. x 37.50 in. H
- Cream • Purple • White/Off-White
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.