- Ships as a Small Parcel; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Dec. 21 and Wed. Dec. 27 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2018; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- This product carries a 5-year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Wireless Maestro Wind Gauge
- This wireless version of our popular Maestro instrument
operates at a powerful 900mhz which allows for up to 300'
transmission distance between sensor and read-out, in typical
- When wind conditions change, Maestro receives updates every 2
- The wireless rooftop transmitter operates on solar power and
has a built-in rechargeable NiCad battery backup for up to 7 days
of operation without sunlight
- Wind speed, wind direction and highest gust are displayed
across a 0 - 100 MPH (and 0 - 160 km/h) scale
- The built-in scale doulber and tripler allow you to record
winds up to 300 MPH
- Wind direction is easily monitored via red LEDs set in a
traditional 16-point compass rose pattern
- The high gust feature is accessed by moving the bottom
installed toggle switch to the right
- The indicator needle will move (electronically) to display high
wind gust and direction of the gust is displayed on the compass
- High gust information is stored in the instrument's memory
until it is re-set by the user
- Wireless Maestro can interface with Wireless Mystic to provide
Wind Chill temperature
- Ships complete with solar powered 900mhz rooftop transmitter,
NiCad batteries, AC adapter (for indicator), sensors and mounting
- A single 900mhz receiver (not included) is required to operate
- Nickel case, aluminum dial
- AC Voltage
- Nickel/Brushed Nickel
- Instrument Type
- Weather Functions
- Wind Speed
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.