- Ships as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Aug. 23 and Wed. Aug. 29 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- This product carries a 5-year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Wireless Rainwatch Rain Gauge - Nickel
Check rainfall without getting wet. Our wireless Rainwatch rain
gauge in nickel finish features a silver face and digital readout.
Sensitive 900mhz transmitter can be positioned in a self-emptying
container up to 300 feet away. Two-second transmissions can be
totaled with water levels already in memory.
- This wireless version of our popular Rainwatch instrument
operates at a powerful 900mhz which allows for up to 300'
transmission distance between sensor and read-out in typical
- When rain falls, Rainwatch receives updates every 2
- The wireless transmitter is housed inside the collector bucket
and operates for up to 18 months on 2 AA batteries (included)
- An attractive companion to any instrument (digital or analog),
Rainwatch displays either long or short term rainfall with the flip
of a switch
- Select the length of time for each counter with the reset
- Collect annual rainfall in one memory, and weekly or daily
rainfall in the other
- LED panel displays rainfall from .01" to 99.99" with an inch/cm
- A single 9V battery (not included) will collect and maintain
data for up to 1 week in case of power failure
- Outside rainfall collector meets NWS specifications for size
and accuracy, and is self-emptying for your convenience
- Includes 900mhz transmitter/rain collector, AC adaptor (for
indicator) and installation hardware
- A single 900mhz receiver (not included) is required to operate
- Nickel case, aluminum dial
- AC Voltage
- Nickel/Brushed Nickel
- Instrument Type
- Weather Functions
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.