- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. May. 10 and Tue. May. 16 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 20-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Wooden Hand-Crafted Ottoman
Must be finished with quality finish to prevent
discoloration or damage. A useful and attractive part of your
rustic décor, the log ottoman by montana woodworks is a very
popular item. Use it in conjunction with your rocking chair for a
relaxing evening or it can also be used as a step stool for those
hard to reach places. American grown wood laminated top to create
an exceptionally sturdy ottoman.
- Environmentally friendly furniture
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives
- Heirloom quality
- Durable build, fit and finish
- Each piece signed by the artisan who makes it
- Capacity 300 pounds
- Solid wood, Edge glued panels
- Warranty: 20 years limited
- Stain and lacquer finish
- No assembly required
- 12 in. W x 20 in. D x 12 in. H (8 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Depth (Inches)
- Height (Inches)
- Log • Wood
- Product Type
- Table Top Type
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.