- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Feb. 28 and Tue. Mar. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
WorldNav 5300 High-Resolution Truck 5" GPS Device
The WorldNav 5300 offers a high-resolution touch
screen and supports Truck Routing for professional commercial
drivers, bus drivers, and RV'ers. It insures that routes will
follow roads that are suitable for truck travel, and yet the
commercial driver can rely on the routing as it takes into account
commercial truck restrictions such as bridge heights and
clearances, load limits, one-way road designations, and allowances.
The software is easy to configure to any size and weight vehicle
for appropriate routing, including semi-trucks, construction
vehicles, and oversized vehicles. Typical truck configuration would
be 13'6'' height, 80,000 lb weight, and 53' length. Easily change
the specifications to suit your truck including oversized and
- 5" high-resolution touchscreen display
- Supports truck routing for professional commercial drivers, bus
drivers & RVers
- Insures that routes will follow roads that are suitable for
- Routing takes into account commercial truck restrictions such
as bridge heights & clearances, load limits, 1-way road
designations & allowances
- Software is configurable to any vehicle size & weight
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.