- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Feb. 23 and Thu. Mar. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
WorldNav 7650 High-Resolution Truck 7" GPS Device
The WorldNav 7650 GPS Truck model offers a
bright, high resolution touch screen equipped with Bluetooth,
support for an external rearview camera, and more. It supports
Truck Routing for professional commercial drivers, bus drivers, and
RV'ers. The WorldNav 7650 creates truck specific routes taking into
account commercial truck restrictions such as bridge heights and
clearances, load limits, one-way road designations, and allowances.
The software is easy to configure to any size and weight vehicle
for appropriate routing, including semi-trucks, construction
vehicles, and oversized vehicles. While a typical truck
configuration would be 13'6'' height, 80,000 lb weight, and 53'
length, you can easily change the specifications to suit your truck
including hazmat, oversized and overweight vehicles.
- 7" high-resolution touchscreen display
- Support for external rearview mirror
- Supports truck routing for professional commercial drivers, bus
drivers & RVers
- Ensures that routes will follow roads that are suitable for
- Routing takes into account commercial truck restrictions such
as bridge heights & clearances, load limits, 1-way road
designations & allowances
- Software is configurable to any vehicle size & weight
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.