- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Dec. 12 and Fri. Dec. 16 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2017; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty against defects is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Youth Baseball Bat
Combat’s new B3YB takes over where the
industry-leading B1YB left off. With unmatched performance and the
legendary Combat feel in a long-barrel single wall construction.
The B3 has the same great feel and performance of the B1 —
but advances in our Blended Fiber and Anisotropic Composite
Technologies have allowed us to engineer a more durable bat than
ever before. The B3's incredible combination of legendary
performance, the soft Combat feel, our super sweet spot size and
improved durability makes this bat unmatched in the
- Maximum allowable performance (MAP)
- Ultra soft feel (USF)
- Super sweetspot size (SSS)
- Variable stiffness technology (VST)
- Blended fiber technology (BFT)
- Single wall construction
- Long barrel
- Meets BPF 1.15 standard
- Approved for play in Little League, Babe Ruth Baseball, Dixie
Youth Baseball, Pony Baseball, AABC and USSSA
- Diameter: 2.25 in.
- Length: 27 in.
- Barrel Length: 8.5 in.
- Weight: 1.06 lbs.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.