- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Oct. 26 and Wed. Nov. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 5-year manufacturer's warranty is provided against product defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
iPool III Deluxe Resistance Swimming Pool and Heater Combination
After years of development, FitMAX Inc. is proud
to introduce the iPool 3-D (Infinity Pool 3 Deluxe) . The iPool 3
is taller and deeper than the iPool I (4ft of water vs 3ft) but
still small enough to allow you to enjoy the latest in resistance
swimming. This new iPool 3 Deluxe set includes the iPool 3 and a
heater that gives you therapeutic benefits of warm water in your
own private pool. Now available in the United States, iPool 3
provides the user with hours of swimming, at a lower cost with
fewer chemicals and less space than a traditional swimming pool.
Known as the best form of exercise to train or strengthen the
cardiovascular system, swimming minimizes the stress and impact on
joints that typically leads to the most common muscular and spinal
injuries. Unfortunately, many people do not have access to
swimming. FitMax introduces a low-cost alternative for people
seeking low-impact, high energy exercise that swimming provides.
More importantly, iPool 3 takes up only six square meters of space,
less than a minivan. iPool 3 fits almost anywhere in backyard or
within the garage.
- Includes 2500 gph filter pump and 11 kw 240v heater (requires
electrician for installation), AC voltage 110v filter pump heater
- Benefits: Weight Loss, Cardiovascular Health, Physical Fitness
Therapy and Overall Physical Fitness
- If installed indoors floor must be able to withstand six tons
of weight and have a way to drain water without damaging the
- FitMAX recommends a 8.5 x 11.5 x 7.5 ft. space to install the
- PVC coated liner
- White powder coated galvanized pipe frame
- Provides the user with hours of swimming, at a lower cost with
fewer chemicals and less space than a traditional swimming
- Best form of exercise to train or strengthen the cardiovascular
- Fits almost anywhere in backyard or within the garage
- Takes up only six square meters of space, less than a
- Can be assembled by two people in about an hour
- Minimizes the stress and impact on joints that typically leads
to the most common muscular and spinal injuries
- Heater: 6 in. L x 9 in. W x 16 in. H
- Liner: 10 ft. L x 7 ft. W x 4 ft. 5 in. H
- Frame: 11 ft. 9 in. L x 8 ft. 9 in. W x 7 ft. 3 in. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Height (Feet)
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Feet)
- Length (Inches)
- Target Body Area
- Heart (Cardiovascular)
- Width (Feet)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.