- FREE Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Feb. 13 and Wed. Feb. 19 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 20-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
46 in. Twin Hand-Crafted Headboard
- Environmentally friendly furniture
- Timbers and trim pieces are sawn square for rustic timber frame
or barn wood design appearance
- Heirloom quality
- Durable build, fit and finish
- Each piece signed by the artisan who makes it
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Customer can custom fit to most bed frames
- Warranty: 20 years limited
- Made from solid, genuine lodge pole pine wood
- No assembly required
- 6 in. L x 46 in. W x 47 in. H (40 lbs.)
The artisans rough saw all the timbers and accessory trim pieces
for a look uniquely reminiscent of the timber-framed homes once
found on the American frontier. All Homestead Collection headboards
feature the tried and true mortise and tenon joinery system
utilized for millennia by true craftsmen the world over. Headboard
comes undrilled so that you can adapt it to your particular style
of bed frame or mount to the wall.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Bed Features
- Eco-Friendly • Made in USA
- Bed Size
- Bed Type
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Log • Wood
- Width (Inches)
- 46 • 60 • 66 • 80
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.