- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Dec. 24 and Fri. Dec. 28 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- A manufacturer's warranty of 5 years for parts and 10 years for labor is provided. Valid in U.S.A. only.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Microorganisms Air Purifier Control
- Excellent choice for basements, mold infestations, clinics and
- HEPA Filter - as long as 5 years in normal use
- Pre-filters - can be vacuumed from the exterior of the unit and
should be changed every 12 months
- Carbon Filter - typically last up to 2 years depending on
- UV lamp is effective for 10000 hours.
- Pressure seal on the filter chamber lets all unfiltered air
pass through without leakage
- Filter chamber sealed with felt gaskets
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted
- Virtually silent
- Variable speed motor
- Unimpeded airflow
- Certified by the Environmental Technology Laboratory
- 20 watt UV germicidal lamp
- True 40 square foot 2 in. deep folded HEPA filter traps 99.97%
of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- 18 lb carbon filter absorbs airborne chemicals, noxious gases
- Approximate treatment area is 2000 sq. ft.
- Particle removal: 40 sq. ft. true HEPA, 2 in. deep, 10 pleats
per in., pleats warm rolled with separators
- Odor and chemical suppression: 18 lbs. carbon filter 2 in. deep
- Free Air Flow: 560 cubic feet per minute free flow, delivers
440 cfm with filters
- Pre-filter: 570 sq. in. and 1 in. deep
- Housing: Powder cost steel
- Voltage Options: 115 or 220 Volts
- Watts: 120 on high 40 on low
- Noise: 28.1 db on low 62.3 db on high
- Normal room sound is 25.1 db
- 15 in. L x 15 in. W x 23 in. H (45 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.