- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Dec. 17 and Mon. Dec. 23 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Alice in Wonderland: The Duchess - Color Me" Print
- Illustrator: John Tenniel
- Year: 1930
- Themes: Women, Alice in Wonderland
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-17221-5
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Sir John Tenniel (1820 - 1914) was an English illustrator best
remembered for his work in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in
Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Illustration Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- John Tenniel
- Kids Themes
- Alice in Wonderland
- Canvas • Paper
- Russia/Soviet/USSR • Women
- Manufacturer SKU
- 17221-5_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.