- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Dec. 3 and Wed. Dec. 9 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Alice in Wonderland: The King And Queen's Court" Print
- Illustrator: John Tenniel
- Themes: Couples, Kings & Queens, Alice in Wonderland
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-17081-6
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Sir John Tenniel (1820 - 1914) was an English illustrator best
remembered for his work in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in
Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.