- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Dec. 18 and Mon. Dec. 24 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Analog Desktop Radio Scanner
- 200-channel memory stores favorite frequencies in 10 separate
- Service banks easily locate types of calls by searching
preprogrammed frequencies in separate marine, fire and police,
aircraft, ham and weather banks
- Provides instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter
networks to monitor storm conditions
- Emergency management officials announcing them to the general
- Backlit LCD provides easy-to-read displays and assists
programming data even in low-light situations
- Lock-out function skips over specified channels or frequencies
when scanning or searching
- Finds new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified
- SAME and FIPS weather alert displays the weather event and
sounds an alert for a chosen specific county or counties
- Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even
- Delays scanning for 2 sec before moving to another channel in
order to hear replies
- Priority channel sets the scanner to check 1 channel every 2
sec while scanning
- Data cloning allows transfer of the programmed data to another
- Warranty: One year
- 14 in. L x 9 in. W x 3.5 in. H (2.95 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.