- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Jan. 31 and Thu. Feb. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Canada's New Army: Men Like You" Print
- Illustrator: Eric Aldwinkle
- Year: 1941
- Themes: World War I, Recruiting, Military, War, Canada
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Canada
- ISBN: 0-587-07736-0
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
A great Canadian recruiting poster illustrating changes in
techology and how that affects war. A soldier riding a motorcycle
into combat is shown in front of a knight on horseback. The tagline
of Canada's New Army highlights this point.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Vintage Art
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Illustration Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Canada • Harleys & Motorcycles • Military • Recruiting • War • World War I
- Manufacturer SKU
- 07736-0_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.