- FREE Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Feb. 25 and Wed. Mar. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Centerline Elite Aluminum Volleyball System
- Includes 3 in. aluminum telescoping poles, net tensioning
winch, kevlar top rope net, centerline antennae, two 1.5 in. thick
x 72 in. H pole pads, white cable covers and two ground sleeves
with brass floor plates
- Designed to provide the bowstring tight net tension insisted on
by top programs without extra weight
- Precision machined 26:1 worm gear winch and 2 in. tensioning
strap eliminate backlash found with inferior winch systems
- Fold-away tensioning handle is safe, convenient and never gets
- Totally hidden steel side dowels and bottom net rope and
tensioned with bison's specially designed rope ratchet tensioners
that are easy to tighten and release
- Net height adjustment is made precise and quick with unique
auto track spring assisted telescoping piston design
- Just glide the inner tube up or down and turn knob to lock in
- Infinitely height variable and have easy-to-read height
- 1.5 in. thick, 72 in. high safety padding exceeds all NCAA,
National High School Federation and USVBA rules
- Warranty: One year
- 42 in. - 96 in. H
- Height (Inches)
- Aluminum • Steel
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.