Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliner in Blue Ridge
- Deep recline and trendelenburg position can only be attained by
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and
- Chair can be positioned in 4 positions - upright, TV, full
recline and trendelenburg
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg
- Side panels pop-off for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow-molded, side trays includes recess for cup
- 5 in. Casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure
- Gas cylinder release handle for quick back release
- Handle can be operated from either side of the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any
- Upholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline
- Neutral-colored, sturdy, steel frame is easy to clean and
maintain foam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and
Boston Fire Department specifications
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Proposition 65 warning: This product contains a chemical known
to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame: One year on upholstery and
- Made from steel
- Made in China
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Armrest to floor height: 26.5 in.
- Seat depth: 20 in.
- Seat width: 21.5 in.
- Seat to armrest height: 8 in.
- Seat to floor height: 21.5 in.
- Width between arms: 22 in.
- Overall: 38 in. L x 30.5 in. W x 47.5 in. H (115 lbs.)
This clinical care Geri chair recliner by Drive Medical is ideal
for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac
care. Both recline and Trendelenburg positions are controlled by a
gas cylinder and can only be attained by an attendant and a
convenient release handle can be operated from either side of the
recliner. The comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide,
comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to
provide support, even in a reclined position. All foam and vinyl
meet California Flammability standards, and the product also meets
both standard and Boston Fire Department specifications.
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCPP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.