Delta Ultra Light Steel Semi Electric Bed
- Motor is UL approved
- Bed frame can be used with drive's and most other
manufacturers' bed ends, old and new
- Transition box mounted on the foot section is key to
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home
- Wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50 percent less than conventional foot
sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to
eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of
side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and
- Can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a
nationally recognized testing facility, satisfies all applicable
FDA entrapment guidelines
- 9 volt battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot
sections nine times
- No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- User size: Universal
- Allergy: Not made with natural rubber latex
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Proposition 65 warning: This product contains a chemical known
to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other
- Made from steel
- Made in China
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Bed height (Max): 19.5 in.
- Bed height (Min): 12 in.
- Bed height with casters (Max): 22.5 in.
- Bed height with casters (Min): 15 in.
- Casters: 3 in.
- Foot section height (Max): 30.25 in.
- Foot section height (Min): 22.75 in.
- Foot section height with casters (Max): 33.25 in.
- Foot section height with casters (Min): 25.75 in.
- Footboard height (Max): 30.25 in.
- Footboard height (Min): 22.75 in.
- Footboard height with casters (Max): 33.25 in.
- Footboard height with casters (Min): 25.75 in.
- Ground clearance: 4 in. -10.5 in.
- Ground clearance with casters: 7-14.5 in.
- Head section height (Max): 44.5 in.
- Head section height (Min): 37 in.
- Head section height with casters (Max): 47.5 in.
- Head section height with casters (Min): 40 in.
- Headboard height (Max): 32.75 in.
- Headboard height (Min): 25.25 in.
- Headboard height with casters (Max): 35.75 in.
- Headboard height with casters (Min): 28.25 in.
- Overall: 88.5 in. L x 35.75 in. W x 35.75 in. H (155 lbs.)
- Instructions Manual
This lightweight, interchangeable and easily assembled
semi-electric bed is the ultra-light plus model from Drive Medical.
Its new universal style head and foot boards are interchangeable,
featuring high impact composite end panels. The foot section weighs
50 percent less than conventional foot sections, making your
deliveries safer and easier. Bed assembly requires only five
components. Even motor assembly can be either installed or removed
tool free with the patient still in the bed. The unique single
motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and
prevent disruptions or distractions. Even in the event of a power
failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head
and foot sections up to nine times, no crank necessary. A
new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls.
The bed features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring
deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight.
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.