Dirt King - Dually Kid's Tricycle
If you expect to teach many children how to ride a bike, this
starter tricycle is a great choice that will last from the first
student through generations of riders. Made of steel in purple
powder coat finish, the tricycle has oversized wheels with textured
surfaces to take on tough terrain with ease.
- Made in USA
- Seat to Center Axle: Closest = 10 in., Farthest: 18 in.
- Heavy duty welded 14 gauge steel frame
- Knobby, Dually rear pnuematic tires mounted on steel rims
- 5/8 in. steel ball bearings
- Durable powder coat color finish
- Assembly required
- 34 in. L x 30 in. W x 28 in. H (48 lbs.)
The Dirt King Child Dually Tricycle adds a new look to the
off-road ride by adding two additional knobby, deep tread
air-filled tires for double the fun. Hand welded and constructed of
heavy duty 14 and 16 gauge steel. The Dirt King Child Dually
Tricycle comes equipped with all terrain dual pneumatic tires
mounted on heavy duty steel rims with 5/8 inch steel ball bearings.
The adjustable seat and tilting handle-bars allow the Dirt King
Child Dually Tricycle to adapt with your growing youngster for
years of healthy fun and exercise.