Fire Sense - Energy Efficient 1500 Watt Infrared Patio Heater in Powder Coated Steel
You'll be toasty warm in a matter of seconds with this energy
efficient 1500 watt infrared patio heater. Featuring a classic
black powder coated steel finish, the telescoping pole easily
adjusts to the perfect height for any occasion. The ingenious
design doesn't waste energy by heating the air, but will easily and
quickly warm anyone within a nine-foot radius. Great for the deck
or poolside, you'll be able to enjoy the outdoors nearly all year
round with this convenient heater.
- Made of Steel
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including
Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthlate (DEHP) which is known to the State of
California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive
harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- No UV rays, silent operation
- 90% energy conversion
- 100% Heat production within seconds
- No wasteful heating of the air
- 9 ft. blanket of heat, not affected by wind
- 5000 hour lamp life
- About 1/10 the energy costs of LPG Heaters
- No harmful emissions or toxic residuals
- Standard 110V household current
- Protective aluminum cover shield
- Made in durable, weatherproof lightweight aluminum extruded
- Can be used indoors as well
- Includes PVC cover
- Telescopic adjustable pole
- ETL Approved
- Some assembly required
- 18 in. W x 18 in. L x 87 in. H (53 lbs.)
- Head Unit: 22 in. L x 7.5 in. W x 4.5 in. H
Our patent pending heavy duty Black Powder Coated Steel Offset
Infrared Patio Heater introduces a new revolution in outdoor
heating. Operating at 90% heating efficiency, this infrared patio
heater runs on regular household electric current and is
substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters.
This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and has wheels
for easy mobility.
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.