Gaming Table in Burnt Umber and Black Matte Finish
- Includes 12 bolts, 16 washers and four nuts
- Two legs
- Table top radius: 74
- Table top surface finish: Reclaimed and raw oak
- Made from reclaimed and cast iron
- Made in Vietnam
- Knock down assembly
- Distance underside to floor: 22.5 in.
- Distance between leg: 78.8 in. W x 24.5 in. D
- Distance leg to edge: 13 in. W x 0.5 in. D
- Table top thickness: 6.3 in.
- Overall: 108.3 in. W x 29 in. D x 29 in. H (427 lbs.)
The District Eight shuffleboard table adheres to the design
philosophy behind the Lusine Industrial collection, combining
classic French factory industrialism with a pared down modernist
aesthetic. Striking and resilient, the shuffleboard table features
a pedestal base rendered from reclaimed cast iron machine parts
with a top constructed from reclaimed hardwood, recycled from
renovated colonial era bridges, factories and warehouses in
Vietnam. The game board is laminated with North American oak and
has a high durability lacquer finish.