Gaming Table in Smoked Matte and Black Finish
- Includes 12 bolts, 12 washers, 36 small bolts, eight steel
connectors and eight steel pipe connect
- Four legs
- Table top radius: 152
- Table top surface finish: Smoked
- Made from oak and cast iron
- Made in Vietnam
- Knock down assembly
- Distance underside to floor: 28 in.
- Distance between leg: 73.3 in. W x 48.5 in. D
- Distance leg to edge: 19 in. W x 4 in. D
- Table top thickness: 1.5 in.
- Overall: 108 in. W x 59 in. - 70 in. D x 29.5 in. - 36.5 in. H
The District Eight Ping Pong table adheres to the design
philosophy behind the Lusine Industrial collection, combining
classic French factory industrialism with a pared down modernist
aesthetic. Striking and resilient, the gaming table features a
pedestal base rendered from reclaimed cast iron machine parts with
a hard fumed oak playing surface.