- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Jun. 5 and Thu. Jun. 11 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Getting Ice" Print
- Engraver: Nathaniel Currier
- Themes: Currier & Ives, 1800s
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-21030-3
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Winter in the Country. Currier and Ives was an American
printmaking firm headed by Nathaniel Currier (1813-1888) and James
Merritt Ives (1824-1895) and based in New York City.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Nathaniel Currier
- Canvas • Paper
- 1800s • Currier & Ives
- Manufacturer SKU
- 21030-3_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.