Hammered Copper Prep Sink with Faucet and Accessories
- Due to the unique nature of the patina finish, products may
vary slightly from what is pictured
- Installation type: Under counter or surface-mount
- Rim: 1 in. flat
- Countertop depth minimum: 20 in. front to back
- 16 gauge
- Faucet mounting: Counter deck mount
- Hand made
- 100% recyclable
- Composition: 99.7% pure recycled copper
- Lead free
- Patina fired
- IAPMO and cUPC Listed
- 17 in. Dia. x 9 in. H
- Overall height: 11 in.
- Spout height: 8.25 in.
- Spout reach: 6 in.
- Spout swivel: 360 degrees
- Maximum deck thickness: 1.75 in.
- Mounting shank length: 2 in.
- Number of handles: One
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- Flow rate: 2.2 gpm @ 60 psi
- Valve type: Ceramic disc
- Installation type: Deck-mount
- Faucet holes: One
- Connections: Standard US plumbing
- ASME A112.18.1, CSA B125.1, NSF, ANSI 61, California lead
plumbing law, ADA Compliant
- Configuration: Disposal flange
- Deluxe style with strainer basket
- Open and close function
- Inner: 3.5 in.
- Outer: 4.5 in. x 2 in.
- Installation type: insinkerator brand compatible
- Made from brass
- Drain size: 3.5 in.
- Cleans copper sinks, tubs, accessories, marble, granite,
countertops, cabinets, wrought iron, faucets, glass, chrome,
appliances, leather and more
- Made from natural bee's wax
- No fingerprints
- No wax build up ever!
- Makes copper sinks and granite tops acid resistant
- Won't fingerprint stainless steel
- Prevents bathroom mirrors from fogging
- Hard water protection
- Net weight: 17 oz. (482g)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm, and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.