- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Jan. 29 and Thu. Feb. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Haying Time" Print
- Engraver: Nathaniel Currier
- Year: 1868
- Themes: Currier & Ives, 1800s
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-04956-1
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Currier and Ives was an American printmaking firm headed by
Nathaniel Currier (1813-1888) and James Merritt Ives (1824-1895)
and based in New York City.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.