Heavy Duty Bariatric Geri Chair Recliner in Rose
- 3-positions: upright, deep recline, and elevated leg
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired
- Self-adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming
- Side panels in. pop off in. for easy cleaning and
- Large, blow-molded tray locks in 5 positions and can be stored
on the side of the chair
- 5 in. casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure
- Wide, comfortable, armrests are angled to provide support in
any reclined position
- Neutral-colored, sturdy, steel frame is easy to clean and
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage
- Comfortable built-in headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and Boston
Fire Department specifications
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Proposition 65 warning: This product contains a chemical known
to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame: One year on upholstery and
- Made from steel
- Made in China
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Armrest to floor height: 26.5 in.
- Seat depth: 20 in.
- Seat width: 25 in.
- Seat to armrest height: 9.5 in.
- Seat to floor height: 21 in.
- Width between arms: 24.5 in.
- Overall: 41.5 in. L x 32 in. W x 47.5 in. H (121 lbs.)
With three comfortable positions, retractable lock bar,
self-adjusting suspension and a convenient tray, this 3-position
heavy duty bariatric Geri chair recliner by Drive Medical includes
a bevy of features. This bariatric model is extra strong, able to
withstand a weight capacity of 500 pounds.
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate (TDCPP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.