- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Nov. 19 and Mon. Nov. 25 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Herald of Peace: March" Print
- Illustrator: E.T. Paull
- Year: 1914
- Themes: Music & Instruments, Sheet Music
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-03400-9
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Edward Taylor Paull (1858 - 1924) was a prolific publisher of
sheet music marches. His songs gained acclaim more from the cover
art of the sheet music than often from the lyrics and tune.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Vintage Art
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Illustration Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- E.T. Paull
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Music & Instruments • Sheet Music • Women
- Manufacturer SKU
- 03400-9_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.