HiLo PowerTilt Treatment Table & Arms
- Four piece adjustable top
- Round corners
- Three-layer foam
- Easy gas/hydraulic lift adjustments of torso, knee, and upper
- Motorized adjustment of height from 17 in. to 36 in.
- Main lift mechanism - One 24v DC, 5 amp max motor/actuator, UL
- PowerTilt motors - Two 24v DC, 5 amp max motor/actuators, UL
recognized powered through a 110v, 5 amp transformer
- Hand control
- Back tilt angle- 0 to 60 degree
- Knee tilt angle - 0 to 30 degree
- Foam - 2 in. firm bottom layer and 1.75 in. medium-density
layer of urethane polymer
- Polyester batting - 0.50 in. fluffy polyester dacron top
- Frame - 0.75 in. plywood frame reinforced for armrests and face
- Made from environmentally super safe PU vinyl and plywood
- Top Size: 73 in. L x 30 in W
HiLo base and frame:
- Sleek and contemporary design
- Leg recess - 8 in. recess from ends of table
- Height range - 17 in. to 36 in.
- Lifting weight capacity 325 lbs.
- Static weight capacity 600 lbs.
- Made from carbon steel anodized aluminum
- White powder coat finish
- 73 in. L x 30 in. W x 17 in. H (245 lbs.)
The HiLo powertilt offers a wide range of adjustments, maximizes
body mechanics for the therapist, and enhances therapeutic
technique for a wide range of spa and salon uses all accomplished
at the push of a button. Three quiet electric motors smoothly
control table elevation as well as the position of the torso and
leg sections of the table, the 17 in. to 36 in. range meets ADA
standards for wheelchair accessibility, which may qualify you for a
tax savings on your purchase (ask your tax accountant for details.)
Along with its clean lines and luxurious upholstered surface, The
HiLo powertilt can also boast a rock-solid reputation for quality,
durability, and comfort. It is built to outlast its competitors and
provide many years of trouble free operation.