- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Aug. 18 and Tue. Aug. 24 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty is provided with the exception of the image intensifier tube, which is covered for 1 year.
HiPo Gen I High Power Night Vision Monocular - 3.4x50
- Magnification: 3.4x
- Objective lens diameter (mm): 50
- FOV at distance 200 yards (ft/m): 120 / 37
- Focus range (yards): 1 to infinity
- Diopter adjustment (D): +/- 4
- Detection distance (approx.) (yard/m): 330 / 300
- Tripod socket: Two 1/4"
- Power supply options: AA 1.5V battery (two)
- Estimated battery life w/out IR (hour): up to 70
- Operating temperature (°F/° ): -22 to +113 / -
30 to +45
- Water intrusion: Meets IPX4 rating
- Humidity: Up to 93%
- 7.79 in. W x 3.94 in. D x 2.56 in. H (1.15 lbs.)
This high powered magnification night vision monocular is best
suited for long range observation purposes. The HiPo ranks among
the best in the Gen 1 class for the quality of image and the
detection distance. The HiPos body has a built-in weaver mount to
allow the attachment of additional accessories such as an
IR-flashlight and others. HiPo models feature an automatic shut off
function when exposed to an intense light source for longer than
two seconds. This protects the images intensifier tube from
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.