- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jan. 28 and Wed. Feb. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Hour of The Hare" Print
- Illustrator: Kitagawa Utamaro
- Themes: Japanese, Asia
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Japan
- ISBN: 0-587-04603-1
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Kitagawa Utamaro (1753-1806) was a Japanese print maker who
specialized in the study of women and of insects in nature.
Woodblock prints were printed on rice paper and were often
advertisements for plays. Later they became "trash" as used to wrap
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.