Howard Miller - Henderson Wall Clock
Ornately carved columns are featured on this elegant wall clock.
The wide-set door provides a view of the face of the clock and the
antique brass finished pendulum. The wood is finished in rich
distressed Hampton Cherry finish, and is complemented by black
roman numerals and hands set against a lamb's wool backdrop.
- features elaborately carved column caps and a complementing
carved accent on the door
- The dial has a lamb's wool background with Roman numerals and
black hands. A special 80th Anniversary Edition inscription on the
dial is available through 2006
- The antique brass finished pendulum features a lyre and grid
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria
chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime
- 25"H x 13 3/4"W x 5"D