Howard Miller - Lindsey Floor Clock
Time edges from moment to moment in this mystical, cherry Bordeaux
grandfather clock featuring astrological blue moon phase dial,
crystal cut glass among an hypnotic mélange of artisan craft
detailing, an enchanting piece to jewel your home's décor
now and in years to come.
- This richly decorated floor clock is crowned by an elegant,
hand-rubbed swan neck pediment. Bookmatched olive ash burl, carved
rosettes, and a turned urn finial accent the graceful lines
- An astrological blue moon phase draws attention to the polished
brass dial, which features cast corner and center ornaments, a
silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an
Ambassador Collection inscription
- The polished brass pendulum includes a center disk which
complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished
brass weight shells.
- The reeded columns are capped with elaborate carvings that
frame the dial
- An embossed molding wraps around the multi-tiered base, which
features a decorative cutout
- Crystal-cut and grooved glass enhances the front lower door,
with beveled glass on the lower side panels
- Removable, fret-cut, top side panels allow easy access to the
- A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included
for documenting the clock history for future generations
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic
nighttime chime shut-off option
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on
uneven and carpeted floors.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your
- 93" H x 30-1/2" W x 18" DManufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.