Humanscale - Freedom Headrest Task Chair
The Ergonomic Desk Chair with Headrest is specially designed to
provide a most comfortable and supportive office seating
experience! This attractive, full-featured chair can be customized
to your preference and to complement new or existing office decor.
- Revolutionary hand-adjusted controls
- No locking mechanisms that constrain
- Dual Pivot Backrest provides additional inch of lumbar
- Titanium or graphite frame
- Standard Duron Arms
- Accommodates person between 5'0" and 6'4" and up to 300
- Main image shown with Titanium Frame Color and V101 Vellum
- Second image shown with Graphite Frame Color and V101 Vellum
- Overall Height: 43" - 53"
- Seat Height: 16" - 21.33"
- Seat Width: 21"
- Overall Width: 27"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
Designed to complement any space and integrate effortlessly into
the modern office, the Freedom task chair offers comfort, style and
complete ease of use. Created by Niels Different and winner of more
than 10 design awards, the Freedom task chair uses the laws of
physics and the sitters body weight to provide instant, custom
support for every sitter. This perfect balance allows the user to
effortlessly move, but be fully supported in each position. As a
result, users change postures often, which leads to a more healthy
and comfortable sitting experience. The Freedom task chair
revolutionizes the way people sit. With its weight-sensitive
recline and synchronously adjustable armrests, it set new standards
for task chair performance and functionality. With a sculpted foam
backrest to match the contours of the human body and thick cushions
for long lasting comfort, it provides a custom ergonomic fit for