- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Nov. 30 and Fri. Dec. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Hut Day; A National Work" Print
- Artist: Ernest Hasseldine
- Year: 1917
- Themes: Women, Recruiting, Military, War
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: England/Britain/UK
- ISBN: 0-587-21543-7
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Fund raising day for providing soldiers with recreational huts.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.