- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Jun. 2 and Mon. Jun. 8 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"International Exhibition of Print For The Blind" Print
- Illustrator: Alphonse Mucha
- Year: 1935
- Themes: Women, Belle Epoque
- Art Styles: Art Nouveau, Vintage Art
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Czechoslovakia
- ISBN: 0-587-00129-1
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Alphonse Maria Mucha (1860 - 1939) was a Czech Art Nouveau
painter. However, he did a great many posters and prints. The
period of his work has become known as the Belle Epoque.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Art Nouveau • Vintage Art
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Illustration Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Alphonse Mucha
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Belle Epoque • Women
- Manufacturer SKU
- 00129-1_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.