- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Aug. 14 and Thu. Aug. 20 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Island Bridge in Mitsumata" Print
- Artist: Hiroshige
- Year: 1854
- Themes: Japanese, Asia, Bridges
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Japan
- ISBN: 0-587-22900-4
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Print shows two women in a boat with a man at the helm near the
wooden structural supports for the bridge at Mitsumata. From the
series: Edo meisho : Famous views of Edo. Done by Ando Hiroshige
(1797-1858) around 1854.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Japanese Ukiyo-e
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Asia/Asian Inspired • Bridges • Japanese
- Manufacturer SKU
- 22900-4_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.