- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Dec. 12 and Wed. Dec. 18 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
- Artist: Hiroshige
- Year: 1836
- Themes: Japanese, Asia
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Japan
- ISBN: 0-587-22903-9
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Print shows travelers walking up incline on the Tokaido Road at
the Kanagawa station with village buildings and harbor with ships
on the left. From the series: Tokaido goju santsugi no uchi : 53
stations of the Tokaido Road. Done by Ando Hiroshige (1797-1858)
between 1836 and 1838.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Japanese Ukiyo-e
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Asia/Asian Inspired • Japanese
- Manufacturer SKU
- 22903-9_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.