- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Nov. 27 and Tue. Dec. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
- Artist: Hiroshige
- Year: 1855
- Themes: Japanese, Asia
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Japan
- ISBN: 0-587-22865-2
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Print shows travelers walking in the snow at night at the
Kanbara station on the Tokaido Road. From the series; "Gojusantsugi
meisho zue : Views of famous places of the 53 stations of the
Tokaido Road." Done by Ando Hiroshige (1797-1858) around 1855.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Japanese Ukiyo-e
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Asia/Asian Inspired • Japanese
- Manufacturer SKU
- 22865-2_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.