- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jan. 27 and Tue. Feb. 2 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"La Boda "The Wedding" Print
- Contributor: Unknown
- Themes: Cigars, Labels, Smoking/No Smoking, Couples
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-21929-7
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
A 18th century couple on their wedding day adorn this Cuban
cigar label. Cigar label art was mass produced between 1880 and
1920 using the lithographic process. The reason for this new form
of advertising was the great demand of tobacco combined with the
expansion into new markets because of the railroads across the usa.
The art was used to draw attention to one brand over another and
reflecteded the values and inclinations of the times.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.